Particpants To-Do list
Links to interactive Tutorials
- Run a metagenome analysis with tree commands
- Closer look at the reports
- Analyse the output of metagenome-atlas
Slides will be posted here after the tutorial.
Part 1: Monday, July 17 (14:00 – 18:00 CEST)
Part 2: Tuesday, July 18 (14:00 – 18:00 CEST)
The participants will
- Learn to assemble genomes from metagenomic reads and estimate their quality
- Understand the steps used of gene annotation and pathway inference
- Use the functional and taxonomic annotation of a metagenome dataset to answer scientific questions.
Link to ISMB/ECCB 2023